Conditions of enrolment
Enrolment takes place only after signing of the quotation. Instituut Jeroen Bosch will confirm it in writing. Payment for the course should be made in full before commencement of the course.
Cancellation and refund of tailor-made courses.
- Cancellation of the course must be done in writting.
- In the case of the whole course being cancelled by the client, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation up to the 21st day before commencement of the course: € 100,00 administration costs
- Cancellation from the 21st to the 7th day before commencement of the course: 50% of the course fee
- Cancellation within a week before commencement of the course: the full course fee.
- The client is permitted to let a replacement student take their place on the course.
Cancellation of a single lesson:
- Instituut Jeroen Bosch schedules the lessons of their fased courses in consultation with the client. The client is permitted to change this schedule a maximum of one time.
- Clients must inform Instituut Jeroen Bosch of their wish to postpone a lesson at least 24 hours in advance of the planned lesson.
- Postponement of a lesson scheduled for a Monday must take place on the previous Friday before 15.00 h.
- The client is permitted to let a replacement student take their place on the lesson.
- If a student has not cancelled on time, it is not possible to reschedule this lesson at a later date and the lesson must be paid for.
- All booked lessons must be completed within one year after the start of the course.
- The costs of any and all booked lessons at Instituut Jeroen Bosch will not be refunded if the client decides not to finish their full quota of booked lessons.
Cancellation and refund of group courses
- The same conditions as for tailor-made courses apply.
- If you need to shorten a group programme which has already started, you should inform the institute of this in writing at least 3 weeks beforehand.
- If due to insufficient registrations a group or programme has to be cancelled then Instituut Jeroen Bosch is only responsible for refunding the price of the course (exclusive travel costs).
- Lessons cancelled due to National Holidays will not be rescheduled or reimbursed.